The Wisconsin Distributed Resources Collaborative, Inc. (WIDRC) is a voluntary collaborative committed to facilitating and promoting the successful deployment of economic, efficient and environmentally responsible distributed resources in Wisconsin.
Meetings & Notices . . .
Please pay your Year 2013 dues
- 2013 WIDRC General Meetings will be held on:
January 18, April 12, July 12, October 11
- Presentations at WIDRC Meetings are intended
to be informative and should not be interpreted as
representing a consensus of the organization or opinions of
We thank all presenters for their time and effort. We try to provide pdf's of all presentations for the benefit of our members.
WIDRC General Meeting - Tentative Agenda
Training Rooms A&B, WECC Offices
431 Charmany Drive
Madison, WI 53719
Mission Statement: The Wisconsin Distributed Resources Collaborative, Inc. (WIDRC) is a voluntary collaborative committed to facilitating and promoting the successful deployment of economic, efficient and environmentally responsible distributed resources in Wisconsin.
9:30 a.m. Meeting Brought to order - Introductions
· WIDRC General Information
- financial, taxes, etc.
· Steering Committee Report
- Proposal to Evaluate Proposals for Scholarships, Projects and Conference Sponsorships
· Team Reports
- Working groups reports
· Update on Renewable Activities
- Pending legislation?
- Activities at the PSC?
· Presentation by Ken Walz on renewable energy activities in Australia
(including experiences with Feed-In Tariffs and Interconnection)
· Roundtable/Upcoming Events/Newsworthy Items
· Lunch Presentation
Nadeem Afghan, BIOFerm
Status of Dry Anaerobic Digester Activities
1:00 p.m. Adjourn
To be added. . . .
Standard Interconnection Guidelines & Procedures in Wisconsin
Wisconsin Distributed Generation Interconnection Guidelines
Version Date April 9, 2004
- Public Service Commission of Wisconsin
Distributed Generation Interconnection Procedures
Standard Interconnection Application Forms and Agreements
- (20kW or less) Standard Distributed Generation Application Form PSC6027, Dated March 4, 2004
- (20kW or less) Distributed Generation Interconnection
Form PSC6029, Dated April 19, 2004
- (Greater than 20kW to 15MW) Standard Distributed Generation Application Form PSC6028, Dated March 4, 2004
- (Greater than 20kW to 15MW) Distributed Generation Interconnection Agreement Form PSC6030, Dated April 12, 2004